anime friends

images anime, friends are always anime friends. anime friends. anetta; Posted
  • anime friends. anetta; Posted



  • There is no option for the earlier part of 2004 PD filers?





    wallpaper anime friends. anetta; Posted anime friends. anime blogging community
  • anime blogging community



  • So if I'm understanding it correctly. For all the ones who applied for I-140 after May15th 07 all there petitions will be cancelled or revoked? I really that should come from the USCIS as a amendment and not from a news or a blog. I have been browsing the website and yet to find it. Can someone help me out with the exact text from USCIS? :mad:


    instead of trolling the web looking for USCIS announcements
    the bill is not yet law, how do you expect to find USCIS notification of anything? no one knows what the final law will be after the house and conference committee finish their parts. so do the necessary thing and let's try to get the best bill possible.





    anime friends. anime friends
  • anime friends



  • The only time I have had to deal with the Houston Consulate (or any Indian Consualate in the US) was last year when I needed a new/renewed passport. Sent it by mail and received it back in 1 week. I really can't complain since it's the best experience I have had with any consulate.

    I applied for a UK visa, and they stuck someone else's visa in my passport. To call them, there's only a paid line for 99c a minute, even if it's their fault. And I was put on hold for 15 mins.

    Applied for a Canadian visa, 3 mnths in advance of my trip. When I asked after 3 weeks, they told me pretty rudely that of I enquire about the status, it'll take even longer to process. (This is a tactic I would love to use with my boss whenever he asks about the status of things I'm working on) :) Finally processed it in 2.5 months. This was a simple single entry for 4 days.

    Applied for a schengen visa(Germany), they took 3 weeks to process a simple business visa. Sent back my documents saying that I didn't have coverage for repatriation of corpse should I die in Europe, even though my policy clearly had it and this was verified when I presented the documents in person at the consulate. Schengen countries demand that you apply in person, because they want to make sure you have the face for going to Europe.

    I have a Dutch friend whose Indian wife took 3 mnths to get a visitor visa. This is because he complained to the Dutch foreign ministry when her visa wasn't done in 3 weeks. He was outraged that the wife of a Dutch citizen should be treated by his govt. like that. Oh well, they showed him.

    So given all this, I would assume that all embassies/consulates are inefficient, simply because they are government workers who are not answerable to anyone and can't get fired. And they work in a monopoly.

    Of course, we like to think Indian babus are either stupid, lazy, corrupt or a combination of the above because it's a mindset we have. But looking at how USCIS and the embassies above operate, I think Indians are pretty much on par with everyone else.





    2011 anime blogging community anime friends. 4 Anime Friends - QwickStep
  • 4 Anime Friends - QwickStep



  • i meant to ask this earlier
    if you are unable to make it to DC- and if it's for any reason that we can help with at all- please let me know. you can pm if you want.





    anime friends. Tag archives for Anime Friends
  • Tag archives for Anime Friends



  • That's very true. Shame on us for being lazy and waiting for the right moment.
    The 16th district teams needs to be more re-united. I will talk to digital2k and arrange to meet Zoe in few days.

    Good job on bringing this back to fire.

    But one sad thing that Steve king of Iowa got reelected and he is ready to filibuster.





    anime friends. Anime Friends 2011!
  • Anime Friends 2011!



  • People with '01/'02 PD's getting GCs before the rest is a bad thing because .....?.





    anime friends. Anime Friends Forever
  • Anime Friends Forever



  • I understand that there is lot of fear among applicants that USCIS might retrogress the dates interimly sometime in july due to the expected high volume of applications filing in the begining of july.

    To minimize the chance of USCIS from taking any such steps, shall we all unite and file the applications on a specific date in july probably on 30th of july? This will accomodate all applicants...so that we shall all be winners and use this opportunity to our advantage instead of competing amongst each other...where only a few will be winners and others will be loosers.

    This will also reduce the pressure among applicants , attorneys and doctors.

    Can the AILA cooperate? Will there be unity amongst applicants to make this possible??? any ideas ??


    It is not workable option. How can you ask and convince your attorney to wait till the end of month and file. It is really foolishness and stupidity. If something happens, everybody will suffer. So, start sending whenever your docs are ready and good to go. Since we got a month, all filings will be distributed to whole month, and nobody or media cares. If they receive all on a particular one day, then it will be in news unnecessarily. Then, everybody starts hating GC applicants like the way it is happening for H1Bs because of mass filings on Apr 2nd 2007.

    So, please don't bring these ideas to forums for your personal benefit. If you are waiting on for some documents to end of next month, just you only wait, not all of us. We want to go and file. Most of us are already waited enough time to get a chance like this.

    Happy filing.





    2010 anime friends anime friends. anime, friends are always
  • anime, friends are always



  • I think I made a mistake by being sarcastic about the bill. Members assume that I have given up hope.

    That is not true.

    I am going to close this thread.

    This was a joke on the bill and meant to point out the injustice. Please ignore this.

    I have been to DC 4 times this year in 2007 and I or other core group members are not going to give up on amendments. And Aman has been there every 2 weeks. I am not kidding. He has been there either on Mon-Tue or Thu-Fri 2 times each month doing meetings in Senate offices and educating and finding sponsors. We are not going to give up now after all that hard work just because the bill is ridiculous.

    Just because I am taunting the injustice of the bill doesnt mean that I or others have given up. WE ARE in position to put in amendments. How much, I dont know. But pretty sure that we will make a good amount of difference.





    anime friends. anime friends.
  • anime friends.



  • EB2 India will move very fast till 01 JAN 06 as because based on June 2007 bulletin, just before the july fiasco,( http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3236.html ) the PD for China is 01 JAN 06. That means in EB2 Category except India and China every other country is current. So till India reaches 01 JAN 06 PD in EB2, all the spill overs will be moved to EB2 India. By the time India EB2 reaches 01 JAN 06, China PD in EB2 will move further from 01 JAN 06 by using its 7% quota. So Inidia PD for EB2 again moves fast till that changed China PD using the spill overs. After that India and China will share the spill overs based on the PD priority. All this happens if and only if the USCIS works effectively and uses all the available visa numbers for the present fiscal year. My prediction for EB2 India PD is it touch 2005 /even cross few months in 2005 by the end of this year if USCIS works effectively.





    hair 4 Anime Friends - QwickStep anime friends. Anime Friends
  • Anime Friends



  • Suresh,
    Sanju just posted in the open what he wanted to say. He has some valid points you know; regarding how some people get fixated on the red dots. Would you have liked it better if he just gave you a red dot anonymously?

    But please do not try to compare the dotting issue with the immigration issue.
    If the immigration system is fixed, who cares a hoot about these dots? None of us would even be here if there was smooth legal immigration in this country.

    Let the core work on the real issues.

    And for the record, I personally do not like the dot system. I am in support of leaving all the comments in the open.

    I also remember reading on this site some time ago that the dotting system came with the software used for these forums. And its not a simple flag that can be turned on/off to enable/disable that feature.


    Sanju,

    There are two issues that I have posted on this thread.

    1. Interpretation/understanding a post.
    2. RED DOT issue ( this is not my priority) . If you read the post keenly.

    You, .. your self have made a mistake in Interpretating / understanding the post and reacted overly on the second issue by cornering the actual post.

    Do you call this as a Interpretation issue?. Did you get what am I saying. First , read and understand what others meant to be. Don't JUMP on it.


    If IV cannot fix this RED DOT issue, how could some one believe in IV would fight for FIXING broken immigration system?.


    Perspective is not always matters, there are times .... some thing else matter too. Which is called "Self Respect"

    When few people are spending time and knowledge on sharing their thoughts/ideas, how good it would to use F***words against them?.

    There are many BAD words ... that some members have used against of my friends. Who no more wanted to participate in IV?.


    Did you get what am I saying?





    anime friends. anime_friends.jpg me coocking
  • anime_friends.jpg me coocking



  • What make you think BCOM or BBA or BSC is less than any other Bachelor degree EB3 own labor guys have. I am not here to defend or oppose LS. But before you talk about people who are not from same educational background as you, you should come out of bottom of Rock you have been living and breathe some fresh air. I for one, who has BCom and able to get my labor and GC cleared without using any of short cuts. :mad::mad::mad:

    The reference was for people who were using other people's approved labours , filed with 4 year degree requirement to jump the line.If you got GC with your own credentials (degree & experience) , thats fine.





    hot Tag archives for Anime Friends anime friends. house friends forever anime.
  • house friends forever anime.



  • Venky..
    That was funny...no offense, but i think you meant "dessert"....
    After reading all this, my story is even funnirer. I went to India to get engaged (arranged) when the dates became current...and not they rolled back to 1000BC.... Now I am engaged, and hearing all these wife stores feel quite screwed...lol..


    reminds me of a popular hindi maxim:
    "Shadi aisa laddoo hai jo khaye wo pacchataaye, jo na khaye wo bhi pacchataaye"

    loosely translated in english it means

    Marriage is a desert which if somebody eats it, he will repent and if somebody does not eat it, will repent too...

    (thank god my 5th grade english teacher is no more in this world to see this day...he must be rolling in his grave seeing my poor english translation skills:D)





    house Anime Friends 2009. anime friends. anime friends. forever friends
  • anime friends. forever friends



  • Yes, and unfortunately meaningless for me, because my current company won't do an H1 for me. When I joined this new company on EAD, they clearly told me that maintaining valid immigration status is my headache. They won't file any applications to US govt for me. It was made absolutely clear to me. :-(


    If your current employer is not ready to file H-1, you can find another "potential" employer and file a new H-1 from the another "potential" employer. Tell the new employer that 'premium filing' is a pre-condition for you to join them.

    Everybody on this thread has advised you not to go B1 route because it WON'T work and it WILL complicate the situation.

    Hope this helps.





    tattoo Anime Friends 2011! anime friends. ANIME friends 2008 by
  • ANIME friends 2008 by



  • My received date is July 3rd for 485, I140 approved July 18, notice date June 26, 07. for AC21, Is my safe date Dec 30th or Dec 31st. Should I be working on the 31st December for current(485) employer or I am safe today?





    pictures Anime Friends Forever anime friends. Anime Friends is an annual
  • Anime Friends is an annual



  • Almost all holders of the CA have a 3 year BCom. We have had, as far as we know, 100% approvals showing the CA = US Masters with the proper documentation and a professor's expert opinion letter. Also with AMIETE.

    Sheila -

    Please refer to this pdf from CA web site
    www.icai.org/resource_file/42prof.df.pdf

    CA as well as ICWA are post high school (10+2) programs. Therefore they can not deemed as Master Degree level courses. In fact, I did my ICWA along with my graduation from IIT. Just because most people do it after BCom does not make it Masters level program.

    In the case when/if USCIS determines CA India not to be of Masters level program, it can affect even the approved I-140 petitions.


    __________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin

    Sheila -

    You have not responded to my post so far.

    How can CA/ICWA be equivalent to MS programs as they are post high school courses? These courses do not require graduation for admission.

    Have a good day!





    dresses house friends forever anime. anime friends. best friends forever anime
  • best friends forever anime



  • This is a really good initiative. I appreciate the IV core for taking this up. I have read enough stories from people on Murthy forums. I will ask people on those forums to post their stories first hand on IV forums.





    makeup anime friends. anime friends. Anime Friends 2009.
  • Anime Friends 2009.



  • vdl rao is an irrational person. without any sound reasoning he started that stupid thread "eb2 India will be current", when I tried to point out something about the amount of eb3 to eb2 portings going on and how this will set the eb2 dates back significantly I was given red dots (what else can they do). The people in that thread were halucinating about eb2 being current. Reality should now set in, there in no way eb2 is even going to 2006 anytime soon. This is the sad reality.

    Last year there were only about 3 to 4k spillover from eb1 to eb2, eb2 row pretty much consumed all the eb2 row numbers and there was no spillover from eb2 row to eb2 india and eb2 china.

    If the same trend continues we might get 3k spillover to eb2 india\china which will advance PD by a month. Some people are hoping that because of the bad economy there might not be many eb1 applications and that will lead to spillover to eb2, that is wrong assumption, the people getting approval in eb1 in 2009 are people who applied in 2008 and earlier when the economy was doing good, lay offs started only in nov-dec of 2008. Even if eb1 applications drop because of bad economy the results would be reflected in 2010 and not in 2009.

    USCIS is not going to waste any visa numbers anymore. That means the last rollover from FB to eb has already happened in 2008 and might not happen ever again.





    girlfriend ANIME friends 2008 by anime friends. This is the group of all Anime
  • This is the group of all Anime



  • they are talking about about nursing shortage,,, I"m an RN unable to work becuase of the current situation. RN educated in US .... and they talk about why there is nursing shortage. There are hundred nurses inside us unble to work becuase of this situation......sheesh... this is sad.





    hairstyles anime_friends.jpg me coocking anime friends. Best Friends Anime - Best
  • Best Friends Anime - Best



  • YES.
    Thanks!





    The thread is just fine. Hopefully, it'll attract a few more contributors to the flower campaign. We need a few more for the magic three digits!

    I agree. I saw this thing first time.





    We need to talk in a single voice...can you prepare state chapters's talking points..plz..other materials that people use to effectively utilize the limited time with the senators..

    Great Effort!

    You dont need to prep talking points etc. we have everything ready for you.

    If you would like to meet with your lawmakers during this recess, then please email Varsha and Sanjay at varsha@immigrationvoice.org and sanjay@immigrationvoice.org respectively and simply put �Need Meeting Info� in the subject line of Email. They will send you all the information that you need on seeking the appointment, taking the right material with you, making a good case for reform and doing the follow-ups if necessary.



    Blog Archive